As technology and industry evolve, we continue to stay ahead by exercising innovative thinking and presenting creative offerings.
Our Core Values are: Committed to Excellence, Customer Focus, Integrity Ethics, Interpersonal Skills, Sense of Urgency, and Team Focus.
Our Corporate Culture is that everyone works collaboratively, and be able to have fun at the same time. Past Team Building/Fun Activities include: Escape Rooms, Wii Olympics, Halloween Costume Contest, and Pumpkin Carving Contest.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Job Type: Full-time
Position OverviewGBH Global Services the makers of Visibility; is looking for a talented sales resource proficient in the areas of Cloud, UCC, VTC/AV and Skype for Business. The Enterprise Sales Manager or ESM will be responsible for driving growth and shaping the future of an emerging technology platform with the skillset of consistently developing pipeline and executing on quarterly targets against a defined sales plan.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around GBH’s offerings
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with key partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
- Ideal candidates will have experience selling Managed Services, Consulting Services, Cloud, VTC/AV or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management
- 5+ years significant industry knowledge and experience
- Experience in UCC a plus
- Be conversant in Global Service related topics, methodologies, industry trends, and core technologies.
- Must show demonstrable experience in developing both technical and C-level relationships: demonstrate business acumen in presenting solutions and strategies, successful penetration of new accounts, and building successful client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers, influencers and C-Level decision makers
- Ability to work both independently (home office) and collaboratively in a team-based environment, executing on an agreed strategy
- Good communication and writing skills
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Extensive customer network and expert level hunting / farming skills
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding quota
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Disability, and Life insurance are offered on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays and up to 4 sick days per calendar year; (new hires are prorated.)
- Vacation: Accrues 10 days biweekly each year