Designed, Installed, and Managed based on the Skype for Business Operations Framework
by the Leaders in Voice and Video Collaboration
No matter WHO you are, HOW you collaborate, WHERE you are, or WHICH device you use, our Skype for Business Online offering is aimed at helping your organization COLLABORATE better together.
As a Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) solutions provider for over 30 years with a rich history in video collaboration, GBH understands the importance of a unified cloud platform that seamlessly integrates voice and video collaboration.
Skype for Business (SfB) Online offers a cloud-based service that delivers integrated voice, video, and collaboration capabilities through an intuitive user-friendly experience fully integrated with all Office 365 productivity solutions. Solutions range from integrated audio, video and web conferencing to cloud pbx and integrated devices.
GBH is a certified Microsoft Cloud Productivity Partner with deep expertise in video solutions and collaboration. Our Skype for Business Voice and Video offerings are aligned with Microsoft’s Skype Operations Framework methodologies to plan, deliver and operate a successful Skype for Business solution. Enterprises can expect successful SfB implementations with high user adoption and clearly defined deployment strategies, end-user communications and training plans, and managed services that include proactive monitoring, application prioritization and visibility, reporting and 24/7/365 support to ensure performance of the SfB solution deployed.
Microsoft’s Skype Operations Framework (SOF) is a comprehensive guide and tool set for implementing and managing a reliable, cost-effective communications service based on Skype for Business. It covers the entire customer lifecycle, including planning, delivery, adoption, operations and migrations. It is a multi-faceted approach to the successful deployment of and migration to Skype for Business Online, incorporating four key elements that have customer success firmly at the center.
The GBH SFB Voice and Video offering aligns with SOF for developing, implementing and managing a successful Skype for Business deployment. Here’s what GBH provides to ensure success from initial evaluation through ongoing adoption and usage.
- Envisioning Workshop to show what’s possible while defining use cases for communication and collaboration
- Define success criteria and create user adoption plan
- Essential and/or Advanced Network Assessment to ensure the network will support voice and video traffic for quality and performance across multiple locations aligned with jointly approved validation criteria. Identify audio and video endpoint requirements aligned with user and room profiles.
- Determine readiness to deploy Skype for Business Cloud PBX
- Persona analysis, architectural design and deployment plan
- Review assessment results, identify hardware and resource requirements, develop an execution framework
- Environmental discovery with operations role mapping and issue remediation
- Implementation – Configure and deploy the solution.
- Enablement – User acceptance testing roll out of audio and video endpoints, enable users, and provide client upgrades
- Enhancements – Implement and configure integration and co-existence with legacy and third-party communications and conferencing systems and services.
- Adopt - implement user adoption and end user training
- Adoption – Execute Adoption Program, monitor user behavior, drive active usage
- Support – 24x7x365 escalation and support services with endpoint device, application and network troubleshooting.
- Proactive Monitoring – System monitoring for availability and performance with proactive quality of service screening and alerting as required to enable quick resolution of potential issues.
- Performance Assurance – Ensure that performance is not impacted by overall application traffic on the network.
- Reporting – Fully customizable scheduled operational and administrative reports delivered electronically (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and accessible on-demand.
- Business and technical management with usage reports, introductions to new productivity functions and features, as well as recommendations to drive new business benefit.
GBH's Value Added Services
- UC Design and Management: Our extensive experience in managing application performance and deploying unified communication and collaboration solutions with video uniquely positions GBH to identify business and technical requirements to develop, implement and manage a successful Skype for Business Online deployment across the enterprise.
- Video Interop: Intuitive, secure, and scalable voice and video collaboration experiences for personal and group collaboration, while delivering interoperability with other environments. Our video solutions deliver great room video collaboration experiences that integrate with user workflows and extend the reach of video collaboration into huddle rooms, open spaces, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
- UC Device Protection: Integrated Skype for Business certified audio devices (headsets, desk and conference phones) with our Technology Protection Plan to ensure you have the optimal headsets and video endpoints for seamless collaboration across the enterprise.
- Monitoring and Analytics: GBH’s patented vendor-agnostic monitoring and analytics for enterprise-wide audio and video appliances ensures voice and video Quality of Experience and Performance Assurance.
- High Quality User Experience: Ensure Skype for Business end user experience by mitigating the risk of network congestion with a vendor-agnostic feature rich application aware performance offering that includes: Application Visibility & Control, Dynamic Path Selection, WAN Security and Centralized Management.
CONTACT US TODAY
Call: 800-222-5424 | Schedule a Consultation